Below are a few golfing questions which we are asked on a daily basis. If your question is not answered on this page, please contact us here.
Are you a public course?
We are a semi-private course.
Do you have a dress code?
We recommend traditional golf attire. Gym shorts, swim trunks, sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
Am I allowed to bring a cooler?
We provide beverage carts throughout the course, food and beverages are also available at the 19th Hole Bar and Grill. Thus, coolers are not permitted.
Does it matter what kind of spikes I have?
We are a soft spikes facility. Metal spikes are not allowed.
Do you give lessons?
Yes, we have a PGA/Titleist TPI Certified Professional qualified to give lessons.
What kind of grass is grown?
We have Tif Dwarf Bermuda Greens and 419 Bermuda for our Tees, Fairways, and Roughs.
Do you have a driving range?
Yes, we have a driving range and putting green available.
To ensure a memorable and comfortable experience at Blackstone Golf Course, we encourage you to review the regulations before playing our course:
- Only golfers allowed on course – no caddies
- Each player must have a bag and a set of clubs
- Please keep pace with group ahead of you or allow faster players to play through
- Play only one ball. No mulligans (yeah right…!)
- No coolers on course. No B.Y.O.B
- Please rake traps, repair divots and ball marks on greens
- 10 stroke limit. If you have not reached the green within 10 strokes, pick up your ball and proceed to the next tee
- Be conscious of the 2 minute lost ball rule
- We encourage continuous putting
- No fivesomes without permission
- Please observe golf cart signs. Absolutely no carts permitted 30 feet from greens and tees
- Yardage markers are measured to the center of the green
- Blue= 200 yards White 150 yards Red = 100 yards
- All yardages are measured to the center of the greens
- Please observe all cart and directional signs for safety and course care
- Read cart instructions before operating